Day 52, getting there

As expected, Larry spent only half a hour to fix the query. The biggest issue is, is, Sunday = 1 in SQL!!! We used JavaScript to convert dates to days and who thought Sunday = 1 in SQL. Lessons learned, certainly the hard way.

Additionally, I spent one hour trying to just submit that query through Sequelize and couldn’t get anything back. I hypothesized that I must have been missing some fields in the schema file, but can’t pin down the problem. In the end, I ended up using node-mysql to get my results back. Sign…

The good news is two of the most complicated queries are up and running, so we now have bandwidth to finish all the other stuff. At this point, it is likely that we will actually be able to finish the project on time.

Advertisements
Standard